Internetcap.us ("Internetcap.us") respects your privacy. We want you to useInternetcap.us services with complete confidence in our commitment to serving you and protecting your private information.
- Data Collection
- VISITORS - Visitors to Internetcap.us receive “cookies” to track their movement through our site. This information may include referral URL, IP address, browser type and device type.
- CUSTOMERS - When a Visitor opens an account at Internetcap.us we collect personal information including, but not limited to name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card or other payment information as well as a password.
- Information Usage
- Browsing information collected from all Visitors is used to diagnose problems and make improvements to our website and services.
- Customer information is used to create and maintain accounts as well as contacting Customers in case of any problems with accounts, provide technical support, conduct surveys and other similar activities.
- Information Sharing
- Internetcap.us partners with a variety of trusted companies to provide services such as SSL certificates, design and marketing services, etc. In order to expedite and provision such services we must share various levels of Customer information with these partners.
- Domain name registrant data is required, by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers) policy and applicable law, to be complete and correct. This information is published in a publicly searchable database (WHOIS). Certain TLDs (Top Level Domains) allow the utilization of a Privacy Service to obscure personal information while still complying with applicable laws.
- We reserve the right to, without explicit permission, provide personally identifiable information in the following circumstances:
i. We believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with subpoenas, court orders and other legal process as required or permitted by law.
ii. To report, prevent or assist in the investigation of suspected fraud or other illegal activities or take actions associated with such activities.
- Mailings – Upon becoming a Internetcap.us Customer:
- You agree to receive notifications regarding your account including, but not limited to, renewal/expiry notifications and billing notifications. These notifications cannot be turned off.
- You are automatically subscribed to any and all promotional emails and newsletters. You may choose to unsubscribe from these notifications by following the instructions and/or opt-out links provided in the mailings themselves.
Internetcap.us reserves the right to modify this, as well as any other policies and/or agreement at any time.